If you happened to watch my Christmas Tag with Becca the other week, you would know I have a slight issue with resolutions. The big scary life missions you have to set and complete otherwise life just isn’t worth living. Atleast, that’s what they mean to me. I made the decision last year to no longer set ‘resolutions’ but to set goals; small milestones I’d throughly like to do in the upcoming year but it won’t completely break my heart if I don’t. After reflecting on the goals I did manage to complete last year, it’s given me a few ideas for this year.
- Turn into Taylor Swift (possibly somewhat impossible, will attempt)…
- Achieve a first in atleast one of my University grades
- Reach 600 Bloglovin Followers
- Reach 600 Instagram Followers
- Travel to more of Europe
- Visit the Harry Potter Studios (again)
- Become more social
- Drink more water
- Learn how to french plait decently…
- Stop having sugary cereals/treats everyday
- Take up jogging and/or join a gym
- Start actually putting money away
- Do that vlogging thing atleast once a month
- Master the messy bun
- Explore more of the UK
- Learn how to contour Kim K style…. (one day)
So there we have it, some more serious goals and some less but still doable (apart from the contouring one, I just don’t think anyone can reach Kim’s standards…).
What are some of your goals this year?